The drum is one of the most crucial components in a crane, with unique functions to wind steel ropes of the hoisting or towing mechanism whereby converting the rotary motion of the driving unit into the linear motion of the rope.
1. Thanks to the simple structure, drum adjustment and installation become rather convenient.
2. During drum operation, steel ropes seat themselves properly into the spiral grooves arranged around the circumference of the drum.
3. Ensure a proper level of stress evenly acting upon the steel rope.
4. Standardized design is suited to various lifting heights.
5. Material: low-carbon alloy steel,such as Q345B,S355,J2G3 and so on or according client request
6. High strength, light weight and great rigidity
7. Groove heat treatment by frequency quenching, extends the use life .
8. Welding test:100%UT,MT.
Port, waste management, wind power, automobile, transformer, storage and logistics, steel, container, tunnel, construction machinery, metallurgy, and shipbuilding industries.